レバノン:携帯電話のメイン・サーバーを占拠した警察を、軍が強制排除!!

(1つ目、2つ目)、レバノンのナッハース運輸大臣が5月26日(木)、技術者を引き連れ、第3世代携帯ネットワークのメイン・サーバー設備(の一部)を取り外す目的で、運輸省名義の建物に入ろうとしたところ、アシュラフ・リーフィー率いる警察の部隊が、内務大臣の命令に反して、大臣の入室を拒否するとともに、サーバーのある­建物2階を占拠する事態に発展した。そこで、27日(金)に軍隊が出動し、警察を排除した。

関連記事:レバノンで発覚した対シリア諜報網

GSMの設備は、2007年にレバノンが贈与を受けたものだが、未だに一般国民には開放されていない(←ははん、この部分が対シリア諜報活動に関係していそう)。

アウン(政治家)は、「これは犯罪であり、クーデターだ」と批判。

(3つ目)この事件について、March 14(ハリーリー、ジャアジャア、ジュマイエルを中心とする反シリア系レバノン政治家の連立)は、「ハリーリー内閣にクーデターを起こしたヒズボラは、他者が起こしたクーデターを批判する資格を持たない」とわけのわからない声明を発表(笑)。自分の行動を「クーデター」と表現して、どうするつもりか?(爆)

ヒズボラは、「問題のサーバーが、政府管理の枠の外で、March 14の利益のために使われていた疑念がある。警察が民兵まがいの行為をした以上、国民は施設で行われていたことの真実を知る権利がある」と真っ当にコメント。

(4つ目)国内治安部隊の情報局が4月25日以来要請していた当該サーバー内データを、軍は手渡した(???問題を起こした部門にデータを渡したのか?よくわからん)。

(5つ目)リーフィーは、エストニア人誘拐事件に関するデータ引き渡しを阻止していたのは大臣だと発言。なんだか意味がよくわからない。

(6つ目)問題を起こしたのは、国内治安部隊の諜報(情報)局。GSM設備は中国からの援助。大統領と法相は、問題を起こしたリーフィーを起訴する方向で検討に入った。



Suleiman Asks Rifi to Pull ISF Out of Telecom Building, Mulls Prosecution's Involvement

http://www.naharnet.com/stories/en/7069-suleiman-asks-rifi-to-pull-isf-out-of-telecom-building-mulls-prosecutions-involvement
by Naharnet Newsdesk
27 May 2011, 09:07

President Michel Suleiman has reportedly ordered Internal Security Forces chief Maj. Gen. Ashraf Rifi to clear a building affiliated with the Telecommunications Ministry from his men after they prevented Caretaker Telecom Minister Charbel Nahhas from entering the facility on Thursday.

Sources close to Suleiman told several Beirut dailies published Friday that after the president studied the issue legally and constitutionally, he told Rifi to abide by Caretaker Interior Minister Ziad Baroud's order to pull his forces out of the building in Beirut's al-Adliyeh area.

"A director-general should comply with the decisions" of Baroud "who is the man in charge of the ministry," they said.

Baroud absolved himself from his duties on Thursday after the ISF led by Rifi failed to carry out his orders to withdraw from the facility and allow access to Nahhas.

Nahhas, accompanied by a number of technicians, attempted to access the building to dismantle equipment donated to Lebanon for a third GSM network.

Suleiman holds onto the law and the authority of the minister on issues linked to state-run authorities and institutions, the Baabda palace sources said.

The president also held a telephone conversation with caretaker Justice Minister Ibrahim Najjar. He inquired him whether it is possible for the public prosecutor's office to deal with the incident at the telecom ministry building.

Suleiman and Najjar discussed specifically Rifi's rejection to abide by Baroud's orders.



Lebanon's army takes telecom building
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/182084.html
Sat May 28, 2011 9:14AM

The Lebanese Army has taken control of a Telecommunications Ministry building, a day after some 400 heavily-equipped members of the Lebanese police force raided the facility.

"A Lebanese Army unit took control of securing the second floor of the telecoms building in Beirut's Adlieh district and imposing security in the area," the Daily Star reported a statement released by the army command on Friday.

According to Major General Ashraf Rifi from Lebanon's police force -- also known as the Internal Security Forces (ISF) -- an "agreement" was reached for the transfer of control.

On Thursday, ISF's Information Branch, which operates under Rifi, stirred nationwide controversy after it stopped Telecoms Minister Charbel Nahhas from entering the Adlieh telecoms building.

Rifi's forces then took over the second story of the facility banning access to all equipment there.

According to reports, a telephone network known as Ogero-Mobile was operating on the second floor.

The system, which is considered Lebanon's third GSM network, was established in 2007, but has not yet been made available to the Lebanese people.

Nahhas had previously posed major questions on the nature of the private network and the purpose of its existence, but all his calls for investigation had been snubbed.

In order to clarify the Ogero-Mobile's position, the Telecoms Minister, along with a number of technicians, finally decided to inspect the facility in person, but was faced with the ISF.

Free Patriotic Movement leader Michel Aoun dubbed Thursday's incident "a remarkable crime and a coup."

He also stressed that the "very dangerous" event "threatens the fate of a democratic society as a whole."

Aoun then called for the prosecution of Rifi.

Meanwhile, lawmaker Nabil Nicola of Aoun's Change and Reform parliamentary bloc called on Lebanese President Michel Sleiman to order the withdrawal of the police unit from the Telecommunications Ministry.

"It is unacceptable to hurt the dignity of ministers the way police commander Maj. Gen. Ashraf Rifi is doing," Nicola pointed out.

Lebanon's Telecommunication Ministry is one of the country's most sensitive departments.

Since 2009, Lebanon has launched a nationwide crackdown on Israeli spy cells, arresting over 100 people, including members of security forces and telecommunications personnel, on suspicion of spying for Israel's spy agency of Mossad.

A number of the suspects have admitted to their roles in helping Israel identify targets inside Lebanon, mostly belonging to Lebanon's resistance force, Hezbollah, which Tel Aviv heavily bombed during its 2006 war against the country.



March 14, Hizbullah Rattle Sabers over 'Militia Practices' in Telecom Building

http://www.naharnet.com/stories/en/7147-march-14-hizbullah-rattle-sabers-over-militia-practices-in-telecom-building
by Naharnet Newsdesk
28 May 2011, 11:51

The March 14 forces and Hizbullah have engaged in a war of words over the "militia practices" in the facility affiliated with the telecommunications ministry in Beirut's Adliyeh area on Thursday.

The March 14 general-secretariat said in a statement on Saturday in reference to Hizbullah that "the militia" which turned its arms against the Lebanese during the May 7, 2008 events and carried out a "coup" against Caretaker Premier Saad Hariri's government in January this year "does not have the right to accuse anyone of making a coup against the state and its institutions."

Hizbullah wondered on Friday whether a third GSM network which was behind the dispute between Caretaker Telecom Minister Charbel Nahhas and the Internal Security Forces "belonged to the March 14 camp or security forces functioning independently from the state."

Given these "militia practices," the Lebanese have the right to know the truth behind what happened at the facility, the Shiite party stressed.

The clash between Nahhas and the security forces "with the support of the militia of Hizbullah is a militia act," said the general-secretariat. "It is an attempt to target a constitutional decision of the council of ministers and to cover up the scandal of corruption."

"March 14 backs the ISF in its attempt to implement the law in the protection of state institutions and properties," said the statement. It also condemned the campaign against the general directorate of the ISF.

On the bombing that targeted a UNIFIL convoy in the south on Friday, the March 14 general-secretariat condemned the attack and said that it comes at a time when G8 countries announced they would resort to U.N. Security Council action against Syria if it doesn't halt the violent repression of its people.

The statement warned against turning southern Lebanon into a front for "regional sides that are in crisis" and reiterated the March 14's commitment to Security Council resolution 1701.



Nahhas Says State Emerged Victorious as he Reportedly Hands over Telecom Data to ISF

http://www.naharnet.com/stories/en/7154-nahhas-says-state-emerged-victorious-as-he-reportedly-hands-over-telecom-data-to-isf
by Naharnet Newsdesk
28 May 2011, 12:38

Caretaker Telecommunications Minister Charbel Nahhas refused to describe a decision for the Lebanese army to take control of a telecom building in Beirut's Adliyeh area as a settlement.

"What happened is a victory of the logic of the state and the law and not (a victory) of a person or a party," Nahhas told As Safir daily in remarks published Saturday.

The army took control of the second floor of the facility on Friday a day after the Internal Security Forces stopped Nahhas from dismantling a GSM network on that floor.

"Claims by some (people) that a settlement was reached or conditions were imposed are not true," the minister said. "Things have returned back to normal."

Meanwhile, An Nahar daily said Saturday that Nahhas has handed over telecom data to ISF's Information Branch which had made the request since April 25.

According to ISF chief Maj. Gen. Ashraf Rifi, Nahhas was withholding the data needed for the investigation into the kidnapping of seven Estonian tourists in the Bekaa valley in March.

Rifi told An Nahar that after the bombing that targeted a UNIFIL patrol in the south on Friday, the data issue has become more pressing.



Suleiman, Baroud Inclined to Refer Rifi to Judiciary

http://www.lebanese-forces.org/local/Suleiman-Baroud-Inclined-to-Refer-Rifi-to-Judiciary1005022.shtml
By Naharnet
May 29, 2011 - 5:30:46 AM

President Michel Suleiman and caretaker Interior Minister Ziad Baroud, who on Thursday absolved himself from his duties at the ministry, are reportedly "inclined to refer Internal Security Forces chief Maj. Gen. Ashraf Rifi to a judicial inquiry for repeatedly disobeying their orders to pull out the ISF Intelligence Bureau personnel of the second floor of the building affiliated with the telecom ministry, where OGERO Telecom is in charge of the installations of the third mobile network donated by China to Lebanon according to a cabinet resolution."

Sources following up on this issue told An Nahar daily in remarks published Sunday that state prosecutor Saeed Mirza has asked Suleiman and Baroud to "file a lawsuit so that the judiciary can act accordingly."

On Saturday, Suleiman, Baroud, Mirza and caretaker Justice Minister Ibrahim Najjar discussed at the Baabda Palace "the judicial, legal and administrative measures pertaining to the implementation of the interior minister's resolution on the withdrawal of the ISF personnel from the telecom ministry building" in al-Adliyeh district, according to An Nahar.



Parliament to Discuss Monday Telecom Issue, Heated Debate Expected between March 8, 14

http://www.naharnet.com/stories/en/7177
by Naharnet Newsdesk
29 May 2011, 08:53

The telecom parliamentary committee headed by Loyalty to Resistance bloc MP Hassan Fadlallah is scheduled to hold a session at parliament on Monday to follow up on the "telecom ministry issue," An Nahar daily reported Sunday.

Parliamentary sources told the newspaper that they expect a "heated confrontation" between the rival March 8 and March 14 camps during the committee's meeting.

The sources noted that "as the first camp prepares to back (caretaker Telecom Minister Charbel) Nahhas, the second camp is expected to submit documents that prove that the telecom minister has violated a cabinet resolution and the law 431/2002 – the telecommunications law."

The March 14 forces and Hizbullah have engaged in a war of words over the "militia practices" in the facility affiliated with the telecommunications ministry in Beirut's Adliyeh area on Thursday.

The March 14 general-secretariat said in a statement on Saturday in reference to Hizbullah that "the militia" which turned its arms against the Lebanese during the May 7, 2008 events and carried out a "coup" against caretaker Premier Saad Hariri's government in January this year "does not have the right to accuse anyone of staging a coup against the state and its institutions."

Hizbullah wondered on Friday whether a third GSM network which was behind the dispute between Nahhas and the Internal Security Forces "belonged to the March 14 camp or security forces functioning independently from the state."

Given these "militia practices," the Lebanese have the right to know the truth behind what happened at the facility, the Shiite party stressed.

The clash between Nahhas and the security forces "with the support of the militia of Hizbullah is a militia act," said the general-secretariat. "It is an attempt to target a constitutional decision of the council of ministers and to cover up the scandal of corruption."

"March 14 backs the ISF in its attempt to implement the law in the protection of state institutions and properties," said the statement. It also condemned the campaign against the general directorate of the ISF.

ブログ気持玉

クリックして気持ちを伝えよう!

ログインしてクリックすれば、自分のブログへのリンクが付きます。

→ログインへ

なるほど(納得、参考になった、ヘー)
驚いた
面白い
ナイス
ガッツ(がんばれ!)
かわいい

気持玉数 : 0

この記事へのコメント

この記事へのトラックバック